MAKE THIS DIY SKIN-LOVING SMOOTHIE, USE THE LEFTOVERS FOR A MASQUE!
We loved watching the cherry blossoms bloom in NYC this spring! Inspired by these lush flowering trees (and the upcoming long Memorial Day Weekend!) we’ve created a super yummy Cherry Ginger Almond “No-Milk” Shake. Late nights, polluted city air, and too much sun exposure all take a toll on skin health. Cherries are sky-high in antioxidants and work wonders to repair skin that’s been damaged by an oxidative lifestyle. Kick off this summer in sun-safe style! Enjoy, eco-beauties!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk | keeps skin soft & moisturized
- 1/2 banana | high in vitamin B6 which restores elasticity
- 20 fresh cherries, pitted | extremely high in anti-oxidants & repair oxidative damage
- 2 T almond butter | omega-6 fatty acids keep skin hydrated
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger powder | anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon | increases circulation & helps with acne blemishes
- 1T coconut nectar | low glycemic hint of sweetness
- 5 ice cubes