MAKE THIS SKIN-LOVING DIY SMOOTHIE, USE THE LEFTOVERS FOR A MASQUE!
With the changing seasons, the weather can be so unpredictable! One moment we’re basking in the sun, the next, bustling to escape the cold rain. This rollercoaster ride can wreak havoc on our immune system and our skin, but never fear – this #beautyfood smoothie, inspired by Om Aroma & Co.’s Raspberry Protect Serum, will come to the rescue every time!
Antioxidant-rich berries take center stage here, with a little help from immune-boosting turmeric and citrus. The flavor is fantastic! Enjoy it for the taste and gorgeous color alone, whether you’re feeling a little under the weather, or want to arm yourself with an extra boost of wellness on a chilly Spring day. Savor it as an anti-aging face masque, too!
- ½ C blueberries | vitamin C for anti-aging + stabilizes hormones for clear skin
- ½ C raspberries | tightens skin + natural sun protection
- ½ navel orange | immune boosting + calcium
- ½ lemon | brightening + reduces excess oil
- 2 pieces of fresh turmeric | immune-boosting + improves skin elasticity
- 1 tsp cinnamon | skin plumping + antiviral
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup | natural sweetening + minerals
Om beauty tip: Garnish with fresh orange and coconut for a hydrating extra burst of vitamin C and beauty fats!
This #beautyfood masque is extra easy to create!
- Pour 1 T of leftover smoothie into a small bowl
- Add 1 tsp Om Aroma & Co Raspberry Protect Serum to thicken consistency and add anti-aging benefits to the masque
- Apply in circular massage and leave on skin for 15 minutes
Remove with a warm washcloth & moisturize with your moisturizer of choice!