POMEGRANATE AND SPINACH SALAD
Luscious, colorful pomegranate seeds take an simple salad from ordinary to savor-worthy! Serve with pan-seared salmon for a light dinner.
- 1 pomegranate
- 3 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 bag (6 to 8 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 handful chopped walnuts, toasted
- Slice the pomegranate and remove the seeds, discarding the pith. (It may help to do this in a bowl of water.) Set aside.
- In a small container, combine the vinegar, olive oil, honey, mustard and salt. Shake to make the dressing.
- Place spinach in a serving bowl, and toss with the dressing.
- Lightly toss in pomegranate seeds and walnuts.