As a busy mom, wife, and CEO of a spa and a skincare brand, I have to slip easily into any given role at any given time – while looking and feeling good at a moment’s notice!
Here are some of my favorite “Gorgeous On-the-Go” tips:
1. For glowing skin: I recently discovered a magic trick to get my skin to glow while giving it the “je ne sais quoi” factor. Mix three drops of Om Aroma & Co. Pumpkin Serum with Alima Pure’s Satin Matte Finish Foundation for a velvet-smooth, vitamin-rich foundation. Beautiful, glowing skin is the basis to all beauty.
- Mix 3 drops of serum with the mineral makeup for a creamy, velvet-y foundation.
2. For perfectly painted nails: If you paint your nails and have to run, there’s nothing more annoying than chipping the color. Simply dip nails into ice-cold water for 2-3 minutes. Et voila! This speeds up the drying process ten fold and you have beautiful, gorgeous nails on-the-go. For a non-toxic, chip-free option, try RGB Nail Polish.
- Non-toxic, chip-free magic. Cold water is a quick drying solution.
3. For pretty “just-ran-around-the-block” flushed cheeks: If you don’t have time to apply blush in front of a mirror, I love the Vapour Organic Beauty stick blush that you can apply anywhere. To avoid the pale ghostly look, dab a bit onto the apples of your cheeks, and rub and go!
- Vapour organic blush is every busy woman’s must-have in her purse.
4. For gorgeous doe-eyed lashes: If I know I have to drop my daughter off to school, run into meetings all day, and have a dinner date, I put on Revlon self-adhesive eyelashes in the morning. I love these eyelashes because you don’t need the glue, which makes it formaldehyde-free. It stays on all day, and if you have fabulous lashes, you don’t really need much else to look like a natural beauty!
- Once you get good at applying these, you will be a pro at batting your eyelashes!
5. For soft kissable lips: Go to your kitchen and mix together some brown sugar and coconut oil (or olive oil). In your shower, simply exfoliate your lips… and you will be kissable all day long. Smooth lips also hold lipstick longer so you don’t have to keep reapplying on the hour. Make sure to apply some on hands and feet for silky smooth skin.
- Soft brown sugar is the best for this delicious exfoliator.
6. For instant polish: Whenever I have a bad hair day, I simply pull my hair back into a bun and put on a stylish headband. Instant pulled-together and pretty!
- My daughter and me in front of the Met… had a bad hair day and simply threw it back into a bun and headband!
Which one of these “Gorgeous On-the-Go” tips will you try next?